Surveying & Engineering
Geo & Domus Surveying & Engineering is one of our companies responsible of land management, topographical assistance and expropriation practices.
What we do:
What we do
Land management and topographical assistance
- Creation of supporting networks with G.P.S. technologies
- Polygonal precision in the civil and railway sector.
- Creation of Technical Paper of any scale derived from the aerial photogrammetric survey performed with our drones
- Surveys according to RFI-ITALFERR: “Guidelines for the construction and maintenance of tracks on an absolute basis with layouts referring to fixed points in topographic coordinates for track laying on an absolute basis”.
- Celerimetric surveys with 3D restitution.
- Precisive geometric leveling.
- Assistance for tunnel works: TBM, Jumbo alignment, wall tracing, control over excavation volumes.
- Design and improvement of roads and railways.
- Road planning: project plans, layout plans, longitudinal profiles, standard sections, project sections, environmental and wayfinding signage plans, calculation of material movements and civil works.
- Hydraulic deviation project: project plans, layout plans, longitudinal profiles, standard sections, project sections, calculation of material movements.
- Project of reinforced concrete works: typological manholes, non-typological manholes, overpasses, underpasses.
- Coordination with the public service institutions during the infrastructure design phase to resolve interference with the services provided by the same institutions (power lines, telephone lines, pipelines conveying gaseous and liquid fuel, water) and the project infrastructures.
- Topographic tracing of any work.
- Topographical assistance to realize progress reports.
- Construction supervision.
GEO & DOMUS GROUP pays attention to high quality work and periodically checks the equipment used to guarantee excellent services.
UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
The UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 certification:
establishes, documents, implements, maintains and continuously improves the Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the International Standard.
Certification recognized on 22 October 2004 and reconfirmed on 22 August 2018, after the control of the Certifying authority.
The quality of our design and topography services is one of main values that we protect with GEO & DOMUS Group through a quality policy:
– we seek excellence in the preparation and professional performance of our staff;
– we own top quality equipment always tested.
– we satisfy and understand the client’s needs and expectations;
– The quality of our services is proven by objective tests and by the complete recording of data;
– our collaborators keep training and updating their studies.
– we follow the legal, technical, contractual regulations and the principles of the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard;
– we continually improve the efficiency of the Quality Management System;
For GEO & DOMUS, the pursuit of a continuous improvement of the performances that produce customer satisfaction is a true common belief, which defines the Quality Management System efficiency because:
– We satisfy the quality policy, the objectives and values contained and identified in it;
– We Provide trust to the customers satisfying their needs, while ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and laws;
– We detect and solve any issues rather than merely intervening after the effects.
Operational Procedure PO 7.6
Control of monitoring and measuring devices
All the measuring instruments used in our business are subject to periodic checks according to a pre-established plan formalized with a specific Operational Procedure PO 7.6 “Control of monitoring and measurement devices”.
The system adopted by our Group guarantees the correct use of the measuring equipment calibrated periodically and maintaining the degree of accuracy under control as described below:
– routine tests before each measurement;
– precision and calibration checks periodically or in extraordinary cases (long transport, strong thermal variations, shocks or suspected anomalous operation);
– periodic calibration in specialized laboratories and centers through a comparison with devices referred to international or national standards. If the standards are not stated we record the criteria used for the calibration.
I.L.M. INNOVATIVE LAND MANAGEMENT OUR SERVICES:
MOBILE MAPPING ARCHITECTURAL AND LAND SURFACE SURVEY ILM joined us recently and deals with the use and development of all the new technologies applicable to the geomatics
ILM is the only Italian leading company in Mobile Mapping and Mobile Lidar, thanks to the exclusive ownership of the most innovative TRIMBLE MX9.
An auto-drone system is currently being developed to improve the Mobile Lidar achievements.
Thanks to the support of the world’s leading company Trimble, I.L.M. owns advanced software and technologies.
I.L.M. is a leader in Mobile Mapping, thanks to the ownership of the TRIMBLE MX9 system, the most performing system in the geomatic field